Sunday, April 6, 2014

Painting on Sale, Small Oil Landscape, "Country Roads" by Carol Schiff, 6x12x.75

Wild and Wacky Wednesday is here again and so is another painting on sale.

Purchase here
150 minus 25.00 REBATE
This painting has always had a special place in my heart.  Although we live in Florida, we spend lots of summer time in the mountains of North Carolina.  When you follow the road through the Great Smoky Mt. National Park, you end up in Gatlinburg, TN.and that is where I found this old barn years ago.

If you are wondering why I send a rebate, let me explain.  When you follow the link to purchase, you will be taken to my Etsy site. Chances are, if I lower the price on Etsy, and the painting does not sell, I will forget to go back and correct the Etsy listing.:)  My memory is not working as well as it used to.  The second reason is I like to think of this as a little bonus for my blog readers.   This is the only place I advertise these Wednesday sales.

So this is how it works.....Purchase the painting at $150. on Etsy, where you have a choice of paying by credit card or PayPal.  YOU write on the order "WILD AND WACKY SALE".   That tells me to send you back a $25.00 rebate on your account, which I do as soon as I am notified of the sale.  This offer expires Thursday, March 27, 2014 at midnight PDT.

Do me a favor please and pin it!




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment