Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Painting on Sale, Barn Oil Landscape, Daily Painting, Halfway Up the Mountain by Carol Schiff, 11x14 Original

Every Wednesday I feature a painting on sale.  Today I have something special for you.

Purchase here
225 less 50 
This old barn sits just off a winding mountain road in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.  I first saw this scene 6 or 7 years ago and it remains unchanged.  Only the colors of the trees change here.

I painted in oil on masonite panel in 11x14 size.

If you wish to purchase this piece, click on the link under the image.  You will be taken to my Etsy store where you will purchase for $225. plus shipping.  When you check out, be sure you write on the order art sale.  That is how I know you saw it here and I will immediately credit your credit card or PayPal account in the amount of $50.00.

This offer is expires Sept 12, 2014 at 12:01 a.m.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment