Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Painting on Sale | Small Seascape | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Offshore Storm by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil

Today's painting on sale brings back some not so pleasant memories.

My husband and I were walking the beach on afternoon, when suddenly the sky was filled with black clouds.  The beach is not the place to be when a storm comes in so we quickly returned to our car.......but not before I took a quick photo.  There was just a streak of light on the horizon as the black clouds closed in.

purchase here
90 less 20. rebate
Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $89.95 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

This offer expires on Friday Sept. 5, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. PDT.

Thank you for reading my blog today.





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment