Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
 
 
Every so often I like to create a video of my work and upload it to YouTube.  It's amazing how many hits the videos get and how much traffic it drives to my website.  If you haven't put together a YouTube video yet, give it a try.  It's fun and very easy to do.  You can even add music to it to make it even more enjoyable to watch.
 
Here is the video I just created showing my work from 2015 and this year. 
Hope you enjoy it!
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q_FH0iieOek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*****
 
Visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!
 
*****
abstract paintings, abstract painting workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment