Thursday, April 7, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Distant Fire
20"x20"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
$800.00

 

Distant Fire depicts the forest blazes that tore through parts of the country in recent years.  Heavy layers of rich color have been applied to this 20"x20" canvas on 1.5" deep bars.  Sgrafitto details depict grasses and tree branches. 

The sides of the painting are a lustrous black Micaceous Iron Oxide.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  It is wired and ready to hang...framing is not neede

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.

Free priority shipping within the US

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

Prints and other items are now available!

*****
Join me for my next

Go Big Go Bold

abstract painting workshop in
Clearwater, Florida

April 25 - 27, 2016

 
***** 
Learn how you can sell your art online!
I've been successfully marketing my art online since 2002.  I put together a very easy to follow guide showing how I market my work using the internet.  In this very simple pdf (or cd disk), you will discover how you too can take your art to the next level by showing your work to the world.  I include hyperlinks to several online art gallery sites, information on setting up your website, how to pack your art for shipping, photographing your art, using social media, pricing,  record keeping and most important of all, getting paid!

Get started today!
Send your request for the pdf file or cd disk to
 
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings
 



No comments:

Post a Comment