Monday, April 18, 2016

Small Sunset Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Marsh Sunset" , 8x10x1.5" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

I love to paint sunsets, but more importantly, I practice, practice, practivce sunsets.
I just retutned home from another Eliuo Camacho workshop, and, one of the main points I have retained this time is just that.  He spoke of how he spends hours and days and weeks perfecting a certain type of stroke, or perhaps a shape, until it is second nature.
purchase here
160 + shipping
 He said a painting, just like a dancer, should look effortless!



I am not there!  But, I now have a clearer goal in mind and a plan to get there.

If you have the opportunity to attend Elio's demo or workshop, I highly recommend him.  Not only an excellent artist, but also an excellent instructor......and he makes it all fun!  Cannot wait to return.

Thank you for viewing my art today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment